Rooftop HVAC Unit - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The 20 to 60 ton WeatherMaker large rooftop air conditioning units from Carrier use Puron refrigerant and exceeds ASHRAE 90.1-2007 efficiency requirements. Using proprietary heat exchanger technology, the rooftop units provide corrosion protection while lessening the amount of refrigerant required, thereby minimizing maintenance and operational costs.
The series is available in vertical or horizontal discharge arrangements and constant or variable air volume, which allows the units to be customized for a variety of applications.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation