- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
- Director of Facilities »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
Rooftop HVAC Unit - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The 20 to 60 ton WeatherMaker large rooftop air conditioning units from Carrier use Puron refrigerant and exceeds ASHRAE 90.1-2007 efficiency requirements. Using proprietary heat exchanger technology, the rooftop units provide corrosion protection while lessening the amount of refrigerant required, thereby minimizing maintenance and operational costs.
The series is available in vertical or horizontal discharge arrangements and constant or variable air volume, which allows the units to be customized for a variety of applications.
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- What You Need to Know About Economizers
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation