Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Rooftop HVAC Unit - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The 20 to 60 ton WeatherMaker large rooftop air conditioning units from Carrier use Puron refrigerant and exceeds ASHRAE 90.1-2007 efficiency requirements. Using proprietary heat exchanger technology, the rooftop units provide corrosion protection while lessening the amount of refrigerant required, thereby minimizing maintenance and operational costs.
The series is available in vertical or horizontal discharge arrangements and constant or variable air volume, which allows the units to be customized for a variety of applications.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation