Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Rooftop HVAC Unit - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The 20 to 60 ton WeatherMaker large rooftop air conditioning units from Carrier use Puron refrigerant and exceeds ASHRAE 90.1-2007 efficiency requirements. Using proprietary heat exchanger technology, the rooftop units provide corrosion protection while lessening the amount of refrigerant required, thereby minimizing maintenance and operational costs.
The series is available in vertical or horizontal discharge arrangements and constant or variable air volume, which allows the units to be customized for a variety of applications.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability