- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- DEPUTY FACILITIES DIRECTOR »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
Roofing Tile - Decra - Facility Management Product Release
Barrel stone coated steel roofing tile can be installed directly to the roof deck as well as over battens. The interlocking tile panels provide a weather-tight barrier ensuring low maintenance and long-term performance. The steel panels resist freeze-thaw breakage. Tile features 25 panels per square and is made of Class A fire-rated and Class 4 impact resistance material.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Know These Common Culprits for Moisture Infiltration
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating