- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
Roofing Tile - Decra - Facility Management Product Release
Barrel stone coated steel roofing tile can be installed directly to the roof deck as well as over battens. The interlocking tile panels provide a weather-tight barrier ensuring low maintenance and long-term performance. The steel panels resist freeze-thaw breakage. Tile features 25 panels per square and is made of Class A fire-rated and Class 4 impact resistance material.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems