- Director of Building Operations »
- Town of Littleton Facilities Manager »
- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
- Corporate Leader- Planning, Design and Con. »
- FACILITIES PROJECT COORDINATOR »
Roofing Tile - Decra - Facility Management Product Release
Barrel stone coated steel roofing tile can be installed directly to the roof deck as well as over battens. The interlocking tile panels provide a weather-tight barrier ensuring low maintenance and long-term performance. The steel panels resist freeze-thaw breakage. Tile features 25 panels per square and is made of Class A fire-rated and Class 4 impact resistance material.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 5 Common Winter Roofing Mistakes
- Green Roofs See Several Benefits
- The Benefits of Blue Roofs