- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
Roofing System - Tremco Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Roofing System cures in as few as four hours, according to the company. The ICE (Instant Cure Emulsion) system has three components: a sprayable, water-based asphalt emulsion adhesive; reinforcing fabric treated with a catalyst so that it can set in minutes; and an acrylic, low-VOC, elastomeric roof coating with a .86 reflectivity and a .93 emissivity.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 3 Roofing Trouble Spots and How to Prevent Them
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing