- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Engineer »
Roofing System - Firestone Building Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Fluid Applied Metal Roofing Systems family was developed using elastomeric roof coating technology formulated with 100 percent acrylic polymer for improved adhesion, water protection and durability. The Energy Star-approved product is designed to help reduce the temperature of a roof's surface by up to 100 degrees and minimize the peak cooling demands of a building by up to 15 percent. The product portfolio includes: metal topcoats, primers, and patching; skylight restoration; and seam tape and fabrics.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Roofing Replacement Is the Best Option
- Best Practices for Recovering Low-Slope Roofs
- How to Add Value on Your Next Roofing Project