- Facilities Manager »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Director of Facilities »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Senior Manager, Facilities Project Manager »
Roofing System - Carlisle SynTec - Facility Management Product Release
Multiple-ply roofing system offers the protection of redundancy. The G2 Base Sheet is a non-porous, 28-pound sheet coated with type IV asphalt. The Type IV and Type VI glass ply felts are saturated with type IV asphalt, containing heat-cured resinous binders.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision
- When Roofing Replacement Is the Best Option