- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
Roofing System - Carlisle SynTec - Facility Management Product Release
Multiple-ply roofing system offers the protection of redundancy. The G2 Base Sheet is a non-porous, 28-pound sheet coated with type IV asphalt. The Type IV and Type VI glass ply felts are saturated with type IV asphalt, containing heat-cured resinous binders.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?