- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
Roofing System - Carlisle SynTec - Facility Management Product Release
Multiple-ply roofing system offers the protection of redundancy. The G2 Base Sheet is a non-porous, 28-pound sheet coated with type IV asphalt. The Type IV and Type VI glass ply felts are saturated with type IV asphalt, containing heat-cured resinous binders.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems