- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Roofing System - Duro-Last Roofing Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Roofing System provides the look of standing seam metal in a single-ply membrane. The Duro-Last Vinyl Rib roofing system’s separate vinyl ribs are heat-welded to the installation membrane. Available in light gray and white. Uses the company’s 60-mil membrane, fully adhered to the roof deck, with no mechanical fasteners.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems