Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Roofing System - Tremco Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The three-component Instant Cure Emulsion (ICE) system can cure in four hours, which is shorter than the typical cure time of 30 days for systems with asphalt-based adhesives. The three components of the system are: ICE Adhesive, a sprayable, water-based asphalt emulsion; ICE Reinforcing Fabric, a high-tensile reinforcing fabric treated with a special catalyst that more quickly removes water from the system; and ICE Coating, a highly reflective, low-volatile-organic-compound, acrylic, elastomeric roof coating that satisfies the requirements of Energy Star, the Cool Roof Rating Council and California’s Title 24 energy code.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Upgrades and Warranty Issues
- Contractor's Role in Roofing Upgrades
- Roofing Upgrades: Beyond System Selection