Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Roofing Membrane - Polyglass - Facility Management Product Release
Elastoflex S6 G FR membranes are fire-rated, high quality elastomeric, styrene-butadienestyrene (SBS) modified asphalt roofing membranes specially designed for hot asphalt, cold adhesive or heat welding (with burn-off polyethylene) applications. The product is reinforced with a polyester membrane, and offers exceptional tensile strength and puncture resistance. The granulated surface provides long-term UV protection. The SBS asphalts and product composition offer long-term resistance to moisture, dimensional stability, and flexibility.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Assessments Critical for Successful Roof Replacements
- Post-Installation Maintenance for Roof Replacement Success
- Eye on Installation for Successful Roof Replacements