- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Building Technician »
Roofing Membrane - Polyglass - Facility Management Product Release
Elastoflex S6 G FR membranes are fire-rated, high quality elastomeric, styrene-butadienestyrene (SBS) modified asphalt roofing membranes specially designed for hot asphalt, cold adhesive or heat welding (with burn-off polyethylene) applications. The product is reinforced with a polyester membrane, and offers exceptional tensile strength and puncture resistance. The granulated surface provides long-term UV protection. The SBS asphalts and product composition offer long-term resistance to moisture, dimensional stability, and flexibility.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision