- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Head Gardener »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
Roofing Membrane - Johns Manville - Facility Management Product Release
Dibiten modified bitumen membrane is reinforced with a nonwoven polyester mat. Membranes are available in a wide range of colors and only surfaced with slate. Poly/4.5 Slate model is made with imported slate flakes. Available in thicknesses of 4, 4.5, and 5 mm. All models are applied by heat welding. Can be matched to existing shingle or cap sheet roofs.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?