- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Facilities Manager »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
Roofing Membrane - Duro-Last Roofing Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Duro-Fleece and Duro-Tuff Colors membranes are available in 50- and 60-mil thicknesses. Top and bottom film are the same color to reduce bleed out. All Colors membranes are available in white, blue, charcoal, copper, dark green, light gray, light tan, and patina. Solar reflectance ranges from .07 to .43; all colors have a thermal emittance of .89. All membranes can be adhered or mechanically fastened; Duro-Tuff membranes can also be inductive welded.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision
- When Roofing Replacement Is the Best Option