Roofing Membrane - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
StressPly E offers 500 lbf./in. of tensile strength in a variety of post- and pre- consumer recyclable materials and rapidly renewable resources, with recycled content as high as 39 percent by weight. The modified bitumen membrane is puncture- and fatigue-resistant and can be installed using the company's Green-Lock Membrane Adhesive for 100 percent VOC-free application.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Assessment Lays Groundwork for Successful Roof Replacement
- Warranty and Installation Issues for Roof Replacements
- Roof Replacements: Understanding System Options