- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Roofing Coating - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Quick-Slope disperses standing water on roof. The modified acrylic cementitious material redirects or disperses water on low-slope modified bitumen roofing, or can be used to increase localized slope. Material bonds to new or existing smooth or mineral roof systems and can be troweled out in minutes, without removal of existing roofing material.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems