- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Roofing - Stevens Roofing Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The Stevens EP Profile Plus is an enhanced 1.5-inch tall extruded profile for installation on commercial roofs that looks like a standing seam metal roof. The system, available in nine colors, can be installed on both flat and radius roof decks without deformation. The product made with the same compound as Stevens EP flashing membrane to ensure superior weathering and flexibility characteristics. Based on a fully adhered assembly, the product’s battens are installed with a double-sided butyl tape, so there are no penetrations of the membrane.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems