- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Roofing - Tremco Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Burmastic roof surfacing system combines a graveled roof surface with a cool roof system. The roof system combines white gravel with white adhesive that is asbestos-free, elastomeric and low volatile, and meets the requirements of Californiaâ€™s Title 24 energy efficiency standards. The roof system offers 70 percent reflectivity, and can be applied on cold and hot BUR roof covers, cold and hot MB roof covers, and as a restoration coating over multi-ply asphalt roof covers. Meets the VOC requirements for adhesives in Los Angeles SCAQMD.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Assessments Critical for Successful Roof Replacements
- Post-Installation Maintenance for Roof Replacement Success
- Eye on Installation for Successful Roof Replacements