- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
Roof hatch - PS Doors - Facility Management Product Release
This OSHA-compliant hatch reduces wind damage by opening horizontally and features railing systems designed to protect personnel. Unaffected by wind, the hatch allows personnel to exit and enter the roof in any weather without the hatch panel slamming open or closed. One-handed operation allows personnel to keep one hand on a ladder. The hatch features corrosion-resistant aluminum construction and stainless steel hardware, and it can be installed on new construction or on existing curbs without the need to modify existing roofing material.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Assessments Critical for Successful Roof Replacements
- Post-Installation Maintenance for Roof Replacement Success
- Eye on Installation for Successful Roof Replacements