Roof coating - Mule-Hide Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
SEBS is designed primarily for use in repairing and restoring metal roofs but can be used on thermoplastic polyolefin, ethylene propylene diene monomer, asphalt, modified bitumen, Kynar, concrete, Hypalon and PIB roofing systems. The solvent-based coating can be applied in low temperatures. Cure times are not prolonged by high humidity, and rain will not wash away uncured coating.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Assessment Lays Groundwork for Successful Roof Replacement
- Warranty and Installation Issues for Roof Replacements
- Roof Replacements: Understanding System Options