- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
Roof coating - Mule-Hide Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
SEBS is designed primarily for use in repairing and restoring metal roofs but can be used on thermoplastic polyolefin, ethylene propylene diene monomer, asphalt, modified bitumen, Kynar, concrete, Hypalon and PIB roofing systems. The solvent-based coating can be applied in low temperatures. Cure times are not prolonged by high humidity, and rain will not wash away uncured coating.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision
- When Roofing Replacement Is the Best Option