- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
- Director of Facilities »
- Chief Engineer »
- Facilities Support Technician »
- Facilities Manager »
Roof adhesive - Mule-hide - Facility Management Product Release
Helix low-rise offers adhesion of approved roof insulations, thermal barriers, cover boards, and fleece-backed single-ply membranes to a wide variety of acceptable roofing substrates. The two-component, construction-grade polyurethane foam is applied in a single step. Both parts of the adhesive are ready to use from the container and are applied simultaneously in a 1:1 ratio. The adhesive cures fully in just minutes.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Does Your Coating Match Your Roof Type?
- How to Spot Troubles in Different Types of Roofs
- Understanding the Benefits of Metal in Commercial Buildings