- Building Technician »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
Roof Walkway Matting - Plastex Matting Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Plastex’s Crossgrip is a high-traction matting designed to meet the demand for roof walkway systems on commercial buildings. The cross-directional top ribs, combined with the diamond-cut top surface allows the matting to provide absolute slip resistance. The open grid design allows for ample drainage, and the product’s flexibility ensures that it will contour to bumps, slight ridges and other imperfections on the roof surface.
It comes in 33-foot rolls and there is no need to attach the matting to the roof – it is a loose-lay product that has successfully passed wind testing up to 94 mph. Once installed, it requires no maintenance. The roof top matting is lightweight, UV resistant, and long lasting. Standard colors are black and gray. Custom color options are available.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision