Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Roof Underlayment - Atlas Roofing Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
WeatherMaster® Film SE is designed for high temperatures and metal-roof applications. The film provides a secondary layer of waterproofing to prevent damage from windblown rain and meets standard ASTM D1970 for ice dam underlayment. The SBS-modified, self-adhesive membrane creates a watertight barrier as it seals to the roof and around nails. The membrane has a silicone-treated release for easier installation and handling, and it is applicable under normal, dry conditions of 45 degrees or warmer with no bonding agent, applied heat, or special equipment needed to complete installation.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roof Inspections and Streamlining Maintenance
- 8 Tips for Roofing Preventive Maintenance Inspections
- Roof Inspections: Establishing a Plan