- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Project Manager »
- Building Engineer »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
Roof System - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
R-Mer Shield is designed as a high-performance, structural standing seam roof system. A 2-inch-high vertical seam with an extruded aluminum clip and top rail system is engineered for wind uplift performance. Product also provides unlimited thermal expansion and contraction and isolation of the seam sealant from the clip.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Roofing Replacement Is the Best Option
- Best Practices for Recovering Low-Slope Roofs
- How to Add Value on Your Next Roofing Project