- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
Roof System - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
R-Mer Shield is designed as a high-performance, structural standing seam roof system. A 2-inch-high vertical seam with an extruded aluminum clip and top rail system is engineered for wind uplift performance. Product also provides unlimited thermal expansion and contraction and isolation of the seam sealant from the clip.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems
- Roof Coatings: Inspection and Testing to Ensure Proper Installation
- Spotlight on Elastomeric Coatings: What You Need to Know