- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- Facilities Technician - Keithville, LA »
- Chief Engineer »
- Maintenance Technician I or II »
Roof Service Program - Tecta America - Facility Management Product Release
Tecta America’s TectaService is a comprehensive roof service program for customers who require roof asset management beyond the initial roofing installation. The program provides uniformed technicians in identified service vehicles and typically uses the computerized maintenance management systems already in place at many well-managed facilities for building mechanicals, life safety and other valuable building assets.
The service also uses TectaTracker, a proprietary Web-based roof asset management program for portfolio owners/managers who require formal documentation, is available on a continuous access basis for forecasting roofing maintenance needs.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Does Your Coating Match Your Roof Type?
- How to Spot Troubles in Different Types of Roofs
- Understanding the Benefits of Metal in Commercial Buildings