- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
Roof-Restoration System - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The liquid-applied White-Knight® Plus/White-Stallion® Plus is a reflective, multi-purpose, single-component, aliphatic urethane coating. It is designed to maintain, restore, and upgrade the performance of existing single-ply, metal, smooth built-up, and modified-bitumen roofs. Installers can use the system as a base coat or topcoat, and they can apply it with a brush, roller, or sprayer. Its gray-colored base coat helps installers properly gauge topcoat placement and thickness.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?