Roof-Restoration System - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The liquid-applied White-Knight® Plus/White-Stallion® Plus is a reflective, multi-purpose, single-component, aliphatic urethane coating. It is designed to maintain, restore, and upgrade the performance of existing single-ply, metal, smooth built-up, and modified-bitumen roofs. Installers can use the system as a base coat or topcoat, and they can apply it with a brush, roller, or sprayer. Its gray-colored base coat helps installers properly gauge topcoat placement and thickness.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Assessment Lays Groundwork for Successful Roof Replacement
- Warranty and Installation Issues for Roof Replacements
- Roof Replacements: Understanding System Options