- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II »
- Director, Finance & Administration »
- Facilities Technician II »
- AVP, Facilities Mgmt and Capital Planning »
- Facilities Director »
Roof Repair Tapes - Mule-Hide Products Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Designed to repair modified-bitumen roofing systems, Seal-Fast tape and fabric tape are manufactured with MicroSealant technology. They contain no solvents or volatile organic compounds, install in one-step, and are chemical resistant. To apply the product, users clean and prepare the area, cut the tape to size, position it on the surface, peel release the liner, and roll the tape with steel hand roller. When using fabric tape, roof technicians must apply asphalt or acrylic coatings or roofing mastic over tape. The tapes are also can help repair transport vehicles, chimney flashings, gutters, and fiberglass structures.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 4 Types of Roof Coatings: How to Pick the Best for Your Facility
- Cool Path to Energy-Saving Opportunities
- 3 Elements of Roofing Sustainability