- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- Building Assistant »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Facilities Support Technician »
- Custodial Assistant »
Roof Pipe Support - OMG Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Pipe Support for multiple small pipes in one location is compatible with PVC, copper and cast iron roof-top pipes. The Strut Model PipeGuard features a heavy duty EPDM rubber base and a 1 5/8-inch galvanized strut channel that accommodates standard pipe support clamps. Each unit is 6 inches long by 4 inches tall.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Does Your Coating Match Your Roof Type?
- How to Spot Troubles in Different Types of Roofs
- Understanding the Benefits of Metal in Commercial Buildings