Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Roof Pipe Support - OMG Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Pipe Support for multiple small pipes in one location is compatible with PVC, copper and cast iron roof-top pipes. The Strut Model PipeGuard features a heavy duty EPDM rubber base and a 1 5/8-inch galvanized strut channel that accommodates standard pipe support clamps. Each unit is 6 inches long by 4 inches tall.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When is The Time to Repair, Replace or Restore a Roof?
- Understanding How Roofing Issues Occur
- How To Select a New Roofing System