- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Roof Paver - SofSurfaces - Facility Management Product Release
SofTileAP is made from almost 100 percent post-consumer recycled rubber content. The ballast pavers have a U-shape locking design to distribute wind lift evenly across the roof. A built-in pedestal design available in three heights raises the paver off of the membrane for multidirectional drainage.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems