- FACILITIES PROJECT COORDINATOR »
- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
- Corporate Leader- Planning, Design and Con. »
- Building Services Supervisor (Evening shift) »
- General Trades Supervisor »
Roof Panel - Metl-Span LLC - Facility Management Product Release
CFR Roof panel is an insulated metal standing seam roof panel. The all-in-one composite roof panel design combines durable interior and exterior faces with Metl-Span's polyurethane core. Panels have wide coverage areas between side joint connections and a mechanically closed standing seam that is two inches high. Adjacent panels interlock without fastener penetrations.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 5 Common Winter Roofing Mistakes
- Green Roofs See Several Benefits
- The Benefits of Blue Roofs