- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
Roof Panel - MBCI - Facility Management Product Release
The Retro-R is an exposed-fastening panel, which allows the existing roof to stay in place during installation. Existing roof-top equipment, vents, or light transmitting panels can be accommodated by system. It is approved as a minimum 26-gauge panel installed over an existing minimum 29-gauge PBR panel. It includes a membrane to prevent rust from the old roof from transferring to the new panel.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?