Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Roof Panel - MBCI - Facility Management Product Release
The Retro-R is an exposed-fastening panel, which allows the existing roof to stay in place during installation. Existing roof-top equipment, vents, or light transmitting panels can be accommodated by system. It is approved as a minimum 26-gauge panel installed over an existing minimum 29-gauge PBR panel. It includes a membrane to prevent rust from the old roof from transferring to the new panel.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When is The Time to Repair, Replace or Restore a Roof?
- Understanding How Roofing Issues Occur
- How To Select a New Roofing System