Roof Membrane - Duro-Last Roofing Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The terra cotta membrane is one of many colors available, including white, tan, gray, and dark gray. The terra cotta material is a thermoplastic formulation that provides flexibility, resistance to ultraviolet radiation, and flame retardance. Terra cotta is available in 50-mil membrane thickness and features reinforcement scrim within the membrane.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How to Optimize Roof Performance with Timely Repairs
- Steps to Take to Ensure Timely, Successful Roof Repairs
- 3 Roofing Trouble Spots and How to Prevent Them