- AVP, Facilities Mgmt and Capital Planning »
- Facilities Technician II »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II »
- Facilities Director »
- Director of Facilities, Safety & Operations »
Roof Membrane - Duro-Last Roofing Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The terra cotta membrane is one of many colors available, including white, tan, gray, and dark gray. The terra cotta material is a thermoplastic formulation that provides flexibility, resistance to ultraviolet radiation, and flame retardance. Terra cotta is available in 50-mil membrane thickness and features reinforcement scrim within the membrane.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 4 Types of Roof Coatings: How to Pick the Best for Your Facility
- Cool Path to Energy-Saving Opportunities
- 3 Elements of Roofing Sustainability