- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Building Technician »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Groundskeeper »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
Roof Membrane - Duro-Last Roofing Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The terra cotta membrane is one of many colors available, including white, tan, gray, and dark gray. The terra cotta material is a thermoplastic formulation that provides flexibility, resistance to ultraviolet radiation, and flame retardance. Terra cotta is available in 50-mil membrane thickness and features reinforcement scrim within the membrane.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision