- Facilities Maintenance Technician III »
- Project Manager, Facilities »
- Building Maintenance Engineer »
- Maintenance Technician I or II »
- Director of Facilities Ops and Maint »
Roof-Insulation Adhesive - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Insul‑Lock® E HR is highly elastomeric, one-step, VOC-compliant, and foamable. It sets in minutes, contains no solvents, and incorporates rapidly renewable content, which makes up 45 percent of its formulation. The adhesive provides the benefits of a two-component urethane adhesive with none of the worries, featuring a unique packaging construction that eliminates the risk of improper mixing through the use of special static mixing nozzles. Because it eliminates the need for deck penetrations and fasteners, it leaves the deck intact.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How to Know When to Recover Vs Replace Your Roof
- Repair, Recover or Replace? Making the Smartest Roofing Decision
- Does Your Coating Match Your Roof Type?