- Use your skills to help build a better world »
- Vice President, Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Roof Insulation - Atlas Roofing Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Roof Insulation for single-ply membranes eliminates the need for cover boards when high wind uplift ratings are required, according to the company. ACFoam-IV is a closed-cell polyiso foam core integrally laminated to heavy and dimensionally stable inorganic coated-glass facers. Maximum FM wind uplift rating of 1-345. Long-term thermal resistance values from 6 to 25.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roof Replacement Strategies and Tactics
- Assessment Lays Groundwork for Successful Roof Replacement
- Warranty and Installation Issues for Roof Replacements