Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Roof Insulation - Atlas Roofing Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Roof Insulation for single-ply membranes eliminates the need for cover boards when high wind uplift ratings are required, according to the company. ACFoam-IV is a closed-cell polyiso foam core integrally laminated to heavy and dimensionally stable inorganic coated-glass facers. Maximum FM wind uplift rating of 1-345. Long-term thermal resistance values from 6 to 25.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Upgrades and Warranty Issues
- Contractor's Role in Roofing Upgrades
- Roofing Upgrades: Beyond System Selection