- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Groundskeeper »
- Building Technician »
- Space Management Specialist »
Roof Installer - OMG Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The RhinoBond System installs thermoplastic, single-ply systems for metal-roof retrofits. The system uses the same fastener and plate to secure the membrane and the insulation. Workers install the fasteners into the purlins for maximum wind-uplift resistance, but they do not have to place the purlins in the membrane seams. RhinoBond is based on patented electromagnetic-induction welding technology.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision