- ELECTRICIAN »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
Roof Installer - OMG Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The RhinoBond System installs thermoplastic, single-ply systems for metal-roof retrofits. The system uses the same fastener and plate to secure the membrane and the insulation. Workers install the fasteners into the purlins for maximum wind-uplift resistance, but they do not have to place the purlins in the membrane seams. RhinoBond is based on patented electromagnetic-induction welding technology.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems