Roof Installation Option - Duro-Last Roofing Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Duro-Bond system uses non-penetrating induction welding technology. It mechanically attaches the company’s PVC membrane to a specially-coated fastening plate beneath the roof membrane; the same plate also fastens insulation and recovery board materials to the roof deck. An induction welding tool generates an electromagnetic field that heats the plate through the membrane, welding the plate’s special coating and bottom PVC membrane film layer together.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Steps to Take to Ensure Timely, Successful Roof Repairs
- How to Optimize Roof Performance with Timely Repairs
- 3 Roofing Trouble Spots and How to Prevent Them