Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Roof-Gravel Surfacing - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
White-Star adhesive applies to white gravel to provide reflectivity. Facilities can use the single-component, aliphatic polyurea liquid adhesive for new roofs or to upgrade existing smooth or mineral roofs. Workers apply it using airless spray equipment or a roller. The roof can accept the gravel layer immediately after workers have applied the adhesive. The surface resists fire and water and reduces air-conditioning loads and the effects of thermal cycling.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofs: Inspection, Conditions and Coatings
- Specification Issues for Roof Coatings
- Are Cool Roofs Beneficial in Cold Climates?