- Facilities Manager »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
Roof-Edge System - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Râ€‘Mer Edge® fascia and coping systems for low-slope roofing help create an effective metal-edge system, which is the first line of defense against high winds. An independent lab tested the improved systems, which are certified as conforming to ANSI/SPRI ES-1, which formalizes the International Building Code specifications for resistance to wind-related failures. Performance improvements include a streamlined cant dam profile for the fascia system, improved geometry on the inside leg of the coping system, and the elimination of exposed fasteners that can back out and create leaks.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision
- When Roofing Replacement Is the Best Option