- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
Roof Drain Filter - Blocksom & Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Roof Drain Filter from Blocksom prevents blockage in scupper and drain grates by collecting dirt, leaves and debris that would otherwise flow into the drainage system.
Filter installation requires common hand tools, cable ties and roofing adhesive or wire.
Roof Drain Filter is available in three sizes, in either pads or rolls, and can fit virtually any drainage system.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision
- When Roofing Replacement Is the Best Option