Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Director of College Facilities »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Building Services Officer »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
Roof Coatings - Armour Proof Coating - Facility Management Product Release
The 3000 series is comprised of 100 percent acrylic elastomeric coatings. The AP-3100 base coat and AP-3200 finish coat, along with the AP-8100 polyester fabric, provide a fully adhered, seamless, reinforced membrane system that resists weather. The AP-3300 finish coat is available in five standard colors, and AP-3400 is an Energy Star-approved finish coat.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Winter Maintenance Considerations for Steep-Sloped Roofing
- Winter Roofing Hazards: Snow, Ponding, Freeze/Thaw
- Facilities Manager's Guide to Winter Roofing Care