- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Groundskeeper »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
Roof Coatings - Armour Proof Coating - Facility Management Product Release
The 3000 series is comprised of 100 percent acrylic elastomeric coatings. The AP-3100 base coat and AP-3200 finish coat, along with the AP-8100 polyester fabric, provide a fully adhered, seamless, reinforced membrane system that resists weather. The AP-3300 finish coat is available in five standard colors, and AP-3400 is an Energy Star-approved finish coat.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision