Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Roof Coatings - CertainTeed Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Energy-saving CoolStar technology is available on CertainTeed's Flintglas Cap Sheet and 14 other low-slope roofing granulated cap sheet membranes. They feature factory pre-coated roof surfaces, meet Energy Star and initial California Title 24 requirements, and have received ratings for solar reflectance and thermal emittance from the Cool Roof Rating Council.
CoolStar roofing products are reinforced by strong, high-quality fiberglass and polyester mats, and a thick layer of asphalt coating, ceramic granules and the acrylic-based coating. This enables the products to withstand the effects of natural expansion and contraction caused by heating, cooling, light and moisture.
- Specifying Paints and Coatings For Facility Needs
- Paints and Coatings That Address Environmental Issues
- Advances in Paints and Coatings Have Long-Term Benefits
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors