- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
Roof Coatings - CertainTeed Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Energy-saving CoolStar technology is available on CertainTeed's Flintglas Cap Sheet and 14 other low-slope roofing granulated cap sheet membranes. They feature factory pre-coated roof surfaces, meet Energy Star and initial California Title 24 requirements, and have received ratings for solar reflectance and thermal emittance from the Cool Roof Rating Council.
CoolStar roofing products are reinforced by strong, high-quality fiberglass and polyester mats, and a thick layer of asphalt coating, ceramic granules and the acrylic-based coating. This enables the products to withstand the effects of natural expansion and contraction caused by heating, cooling, light and moisture.
- Paint That Lasts Through Thick and Thin
- Healthier Paints Mean Healthier Interiors
- Comparing Two Popular Fire-Resistant Coatings
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors