- Assistant Director -Logistics and Contracts »
- Facility Engineering Manager »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Building Engineer »
- CU Denver Auraria Library Building Operations »
Roof Coatings - CertainTeed Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Energy-saving CoolStar technology is available on CertainTeed's Flintglas Cap Sheet and 14 other low-slope roofing granulated cap sheet membranes. They feature factory pre-coated roof surfaces, meet Energy Star and initial California Title 24 requirements, and have received ratings for solar reflectance and thermal emittance from the Cool Roof Rating Council.
CoolStar roofing products are reinforced by strong, high-quality fiberglass and polyester mats, and a thick layer of asphalt coating, ceramic granules and the acrylic-based coating. This enables the products to withstand the effects of natural expansion and contraction caused by heating, cooling, light and moisture.
- Healthier Paints Mean Healthier Interiors
- Comparing Two Popular Fire-Resistant Coatings
- Preparing to Repaint: Steps to Take for a Successful Project
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors