Roof Coating - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Energizer BK for new and existing coal tar pitch and asphalt roofing systems is a cold-applied flood coat formulated with a blend asphalt, refined coal tar pitch, aromatic solvents, and thermoplastic polymers, and is fiber-reinforced.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Steps to Take to Ensure Timely, Successful Roof Repairs
- How to Optimize Roof Performance with Timely Repairs
- 3 Roofing Trouble Spots and How to Prevent Them