- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Roof Coating Forms a Metallic Shield on Substrate - Polyglass - Facility Management Product Release
PG 600 non-fibered aluminum roof coating is a reflective coating designed to protect a variety of asphalt-based roofs and most metal roof substrates. When applied to the roof, the aluminum flakes leaf to the surface, forming a reflective, metallic shield over the base material. PG 600 contains a soft-settle formulation for easier mixing and is specifically formulated to be compatible with Polyglass roofing membranes.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems