- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Roof Coating - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The CPR system is a highly reflective, low odor, synthetic liquid rubber membrane designed to waterproof and restore existing metal roof and wall panel systems. The multi-layer waterproofing system adds one-fifth of a pound per square foot to existing roof systems when completed. It also provides resistance to ultraviolet damage and deterioration due to weathering by forming a rubber-like monolithic membrane over the surface.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems