Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Roof Coating - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The CPR system is a highly reflective, low odor, synthetic liquid rubber membrane designed to waterproof and restore existing metal roof and wall panel systems. The multi-layer waterproofing system adds one-fifth of a pound per square foot to existing roof systems when completed. It also provides resistance to ultraviolet damage and deterioration due to weathering by forming a rubber-like monolithic membrane over the surface.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Understanding the Roof Consultant's Role in Roofing Selection
- Beyond Waterproofing: How to Ensure Long-Term Roof Life
- How to Include Energy Efficiency in Roofing Selection