- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Roof Boards - Georgia-Pacific Gypsum - Facility Management Product Release
DensDeck® boards are designed to address four persistent challenges inherent in commercial roofing assemblies: fire resistance, moisture resistance, strength, and dimensional stability. The roof boards are specified as a cover board, fire-barrier overlayment, thermal-barrier underlayment, vapor-barrier substrate, and in re-roof and re-cover board applications. The National Roofing Contractors Association and the Midwest Roofing Contractors Association recommend using the roof boards as a cover board in low-slope membrane roof systems.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems