- Building Maintenance Technician »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Head Gardener »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
Roof Boards - Georgia-Pacific Gypsum - Facility Management Product Release
DensDeck® boards are designed to address four persistent challenges inherent in commercial roofing assemblies: fire resistance, moisture resistance, strength, and dimensional stability. The roof boards are specified as a cover board, fire-barrier overlayment, thermal-barrier underlayment, vapor-barrier substrate, and in re-roof and re-cover board applications. The National Roofing Contractors Association and the Midwest Roofing Contractors Association recommend using the roof boards as a cover board in low-slope membrane roof systems.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?