- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
Roof Board - USG Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Securock is non-combustible and resists moisture and mold. The roof board is designed for use in low-slope commercial roofing systems. Building professionals can enhance the durability of the roofing system when they use the glass-mat roof board as a cover board in single-ply, mechanically attached systems. The roof board features a specially treated core and high-performance glass-mat facer, which helps protect against mold and moisture.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems