- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Roll Towels - Wausau Paper - Facility Management Product Release
Dubl-Nature® and EcoSoft™ 1,000-foot, hard-wound towels are made from 100 percent recycled fiber and meet or exceed U.S. Environmental Protection Agency guidelines for post-consumer waste content. The Green Seal™ certified towels are made with de-inking and bleaching processes, which are free of chlorine and other harmful chemicals. The Dubl-Nature® towels feature premium brightness and a petal embossing pattern.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- Keep a Close Eye on Water Management
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms