Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Building Services Officer »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
Rocker Switches - APEM Components - Facility Management Product Release
The KR Series is a family of sealed rocker switches from APEM Components. The switch is designed for applications in the marine markets. Single- and double-pole models are available in a range of electrical configurations and the switch is rated up to 15A at 12VDC for 10,000 cycles.
Available with solder lug/quick-connect and screw terminals and with or without a plastic barrier between terminals. Up to 10 terminals are offered to allow for multiple electrical and illumination possibilities. Lighting options include six, 12 and 24VDC LEDs available in red, green and yellow. Actuators are available in nine standard colors. Custom colors can be produced.
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- Maintenance for UPS and Generators
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully