Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Rigid Board Insulation - High-R Insulation Systems - Facility Management Product Release
High-R’s rigid board insulation system can provide R-45 rating, and the system can be used in ceilings, walls, new construction and retrofits. Designed for use in pre-engineered metal buildings, the High-R system is adaptable to bar joist structures and post frame buildings. The boards form a cavity between the roof or wall panels; this cavity is filled with fiberglass insulation. The patented system holds the rigid board in place via metal clips and PVC trim.
The board is a white embossed finish that becomes the interior ceiling or wall of the space. The system surface can be power washed, painted and treated to offer a fifteen minute thermal barrier if required.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects